Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla white seats strange pattern on seat?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've have my Tesla model 3 with white seats for about a week until I noticed that the front passenger seat had some weird pattern in a small area. I'm not sure if this came from factory but no one in the passenger seat has worn any jeans so far. For a car this expensive, you wouldn't expect the quality to be so poor. I brought it to the service center and all they told me was that it falls into Tesla's spec....
835725B2-914A-4493-A6A9-C7BA5C3B9602.jpeg

I assume he is referring to the "stretch marks" on the lower side bolster. These unfortunately seem to be "normal" with use but use of a good seat cleaner can make them much less visible. You can try to continue complaining and escalating the problem - it might help but I wouldn't be all that hopeful.

I assume he is referring to the "stretch marks" on the lower side bolster. These unfortunately seem to be "normal" with use but use of a good seat cleaner can make them much less visible. You can try to continue complaining and escalating the problem - it might help but I wouldn't be all that hopeful.
If that's the case, yes, I've seen videos on youtube where those stretch lines can be dramatically reduced by using cleaner.