Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla will now move its HQ and future programs to Texas/Nevada immediately

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
More interesting is why he is moaning so much about 7 days. All they said was wait a week.

Is Tesla so close to the edge that 7 days will kill them? Surely not.

How quickly we forget the likely contribution Musk has provided the planet by starting a revolution within an industry that was drug along kicking and screaming every step of the way and continues to do so. So, while there are some that are quick to manufacture outrage over Musks frustrations, don't forget we are fighting another clock that will kill far more than a plant in Fremont by allowing it to open with precautions in place a few weeks earlier (and in line with the rest of the state and country). Our planet needs people like Musk and if it weren't for him, we would not be seeing nearly every major manufacturer either releasing or working on releasing electric vehicles.

Reactions: gavine and DanCar
is this for real?

'F*ck Elon Musk': Democrat rebukes magnate over coronavirus restrictions row

"one Democratic state politician had a blunt message for the electronic car magnate: “F*ck Elon Musk.”

Lorena S Gonzalez from San Diego, who describes herself on Twitter as a “Mama, Labor Leader turned CA Assemblywoman [and] Progressive Latina Democrat”

such an articulate response to the situation.

You might be seeing Elon in handcuffs soon.
Elon Musk on Twitter
Elon's tweet: Tesla is restarting production today against Alameda County rules. I will be on the line with everyone else. If anyone is arrested, I ask that it only be me.
</Elon tweet>
I wonder if we can go protest with him and we all get arrested. :)

Why would you want to? Are you really that eager to endanger the health and well-being of Tesla employees? What a sick way to look at the world... Just wow...

Jeff

• Disagree
Reactions: Christine69420
Why would you want to? Are you really that eager to endanger the health and well-being of Tesla employees? What a sick way to look at the world... Just wow...

Jeff
Why do you want people to go into poverty? Why do you not trust to let me people make sound decisions of risk versus reward? Wow, you shouldn't go to work. You might get a heart attack or cancer. Please stop your hypocrisy. Just wow... What a sick way to look at the world.

Last edited:
Reactions: FFR6288
Why do you want people to go into poverty? Why do you not trust to let me people make sound decisions of risk versus reward. Wow, you shouldn't go to work. You might get a heart attack or cancer. Please stop your hypocrisy.

Hypocrisy? You just compared heart attacks and cancer to COVID-19... What? The? F...? Do you really not understand the difference between the two?

Jeff

Jeff

Oh the drama. The working class aren't particularly at risk with respect to their health and well being. The risk is the contagiousness and the capacity to overwhelm the healthcare system, of which has not been overwhelmed in most places and is not at risk of being overwhelmed in most places right now. We've passed that window. Another couple weeks isn't going to make a difference other than cause additional harm on those who WANT to work.

Those of us in healthcare are seeing a safe path forward and in most areas, including Alameda county, the opportunity to do so is already here. There's no metric there that is giving any additional cause for alarm to justify holding Telsa back another several weeks.

Have you read it? It's an outline of a plan with lots of details to be filled in. They don't seem very prepared at all.

Lots of unanswered questions. It says if you suspect you might have been exposed then don't come in... But do you still get paid or are you supposed to take sick days and holiday? Because you need to isolate for 2 weeks and if it's not fully paid by Tesla that's a huge incentive to lie.