Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Wireless Charger Order Delay?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone ordered the wireless charger lately? I ordered mine over 2 weeks ago and it still hasn't shipped although they created a shipping label for it so i got a tracking a few days after order. I always see them mark items out of stock on their site when something is OOS, but haven't seen that for the charger.

I've reached out to their support via email a couple times with no response.

Finally got a response from Tesla after 3 weeks.

"Thanks for contacting Tesla. Unfortunately, our records show your order # () for a wireless phone charger had issue during the shipment process. With that being said, we’ve moved forward to reship your needed item which will be processed in approx. 5-7 business days. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for understanding! "

I knew there was something wrong because they had already provided me with a tracking number a long time ago. Wish there was a better way to reach support.

Just get a Gen 1 Mobile Charger that has a 240v adapter. I think those wall chargers are a waste of money. Much better to have a mobile charger and it charges at the same rate too if you have the right numa adapters.