Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Wireless Charging Pad Not Charing with Phone Case

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a caseology case bought from amazon and the wireless pad will not charge through it. My friend, not sure of the brand of her case, also wasn't charging through the case.

Anyone else have this issue? Can anyone recommend a case that will protect my IPhone and be able to charge?

Qi charging is hit or miss if case has magnetic holder or wallet type case that is thick ...does it charge without case ? I have X so no direct experience with 3 but mine charges fine thru a leather case ...if doesn’t charge without case can be ur wireless pad in car

Well, if it is so then I know exactly what kind of case I should get. But what if the matter is not in the case but in the car or charger itself? On the other hand, it is not so hard to take off the case every time you put it on charge. Especially in my case... My wife has bought me a phone case with our photos on it from iphone collage cases and told me to not even dare take it off. I am a little afraid she'd find out :)