Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla withdraw supercharging referral miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi TMC

I'm sure some of you may have experienced the same thing but I noted the other day that Tesla started showing a date against my referral super charging miles.

I originally received 5000 miles when I purchased my Model 3 Performance after waiting 3 years and 4 months. At the time the miles appeared to be until used. However after my purchase Tesla introduced a 'valid for 6 months' rule into the terms and conditions and have retrospectively applied this to all purchases.

I'm not sure on the legality of retrospective terms and conditions such as this but I certainly know its unfair and disingenuous to dedicated Tesla owners. I contacted Tesla and after a bit if back and forth they are unwilling to honour the agreement I felt we had.

Personally I've been saving most of miles for road trips and as we have been in lockdown for a few month now I've had no time to use them so the referral bonus isn't really a bonus at all.

Very poor show Tesla.

Anyone experienced the same thing?

Gary