Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla X 100D - swap a 7 seater for a 6 seater?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a red 100D in mint condition with pretty much all the options and approx 5,500 miles on the clock, but I would like to exchange it for 6 seater, as we don't use the 7 seats like I thought we would (we use our other family car which is a Merc Viano which has 7 seats). If anyone is interested in swapping please let me know and I'll send you all the vehicle details.

IMG_2172.JPG

Unless you really need a 7 seater then the 6 seater is a much better configuration. More room for rear passengers to stretch out
and lots of room for luggage down the aisle. Getting in/out of the rear seats is a doddle. The two middle seats are much comfier. The cabin feels much more spacious and you can actually see out of the rear view mirror. The only downside is that the middle seats don’t fold flat (and you can’t get 7 people in)

6 seater config is amazing for carrying people and stuff. x4 22inch wheels fit even without removing a rear facing child seat.
Good to hear...which rear facing seat are we talking about? I've got the two middle seats occupied by child seats. Can you fit 4x wheels in the back with the 2x rear seats down? Need to plan ahead to get some winter tyres and don't want to have to take all the kids seats out.