Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla X Long Range - Reservation for Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello!

My name is Jojo and I am a new member to the TeslaMotorsClub. I currently am about a month away or even less from receiving my 2021/2022 Tesla X Long Range. I ordered this car last year (September 1st) while I was a Tesla employee but now I am purchasing another car due to my Tesla delivery date being pushed back over a period of months. So I am currently looking for a serious buyer, prior to delivery, to smooth the transaction and lock someone down. Here are the configurations of the car:

Model X Long Range
Solid Black
22" Turbine Wheels
Cream Premium Interior with Walnut Decor
Seven Seat Interior
Yoke Steering Wheel
Autopilot
Pay-as-you-go supercharging

Tesla Calculated Total: 113,940

***Priority sale will go to the potential customer who can pay the full down payment. And once car is delivered, pay the rest of the full amount of the car. Please do not hesitate to direct message me/ reply with any questions or interests. A sale agreement will also be drafted upon serious interest, as well, to ensure both parties agree to the sale terms. As of now, Tesla is not allowing transfers so I am looking for a buyer for when the car is delivered.

P.S. I am located in the Bay Area but am open to all CA potential customers.

we dont allow these posts in the regular subforums, only the marketplace, so expect this to be moved to the marketplace subforum when a mod for this subforum gets around to it. Please do not drive any further traffic to this thread until its moved.

Thanks

I see. So how much $ do you need to give Tesla on delivery date? Transfer of registration means buyer will be 2nd owner after you?
I have a few approaches to avoid 2nd owner registration fees. But I am looking for a buyer who can pay the full amount of the car plus a transfer of the registration fee. But if you are interested in financing on your own for this Tesla I am asking for an upfront payment of 20k which is the registration transfer fee, taxes, plus the down payment of the car.

Hello!

My name is Jojo and I am a new member to the TeslaMotorsClub. I currently am about a month away or even less from receiving my 2021/2022 Tesla X Long Range. I ordered this car last year (September 1st) while I was a Tesla employee but now I am purchasing another car due to my Tesla delivery date being pushed back over a period of months. So I am currently looking for a serious buyer, prior to delivery, to smooth the transaction and lock someone down. Here are the configurations of the car:

Model X Long Range
Solid Black
22" Turbine Wheels
Cream Premium Interior with Walnut Decor
Seven Seat Interior
Yoke Steering Wheel
Autopilot
Pay-as-you-go supercharging

Tesla Calculated Total: 113,940

***Priority sale will go to the potential customer who can pay the full down payment. And once car is delivered, pay the rest of the full amount of the car. Please do not hesitate to direct message me/ reply with any questions or interests. A sale agreement will also be drafted upon serious interest, as well, to ensure both parties agree to the sale terms. As of now, Tesla is not allowing transfers so I am looking for a buyer for when the car is delivered.

P.S. I am located in the Bay Area but am open to all CA potential customers.
Update from Tesla: Tentative ready date for this Model X is 9/22/22. Please reach out if interested.