Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Y 2021 gen 1 console 2 usb ports charging pad

Hello

Model y 2021 first generation console with 2 usb c ports : 1 is used to power up the wireless pad

I just got an iphone 13 pro max and it is not charging with a case ( it does charge without the case)

I’ve been looking a lot, made orders of wireless pads on amazon then cancelled them ( compatible with usb a ports etc.)

What is the wireless pad that will work on my car ?

Thank you

Attachments

• 8B1B2253-8E5A-4125-808A-06829FDAF911.jpeg
    8B1B2253-8E5A-4125-808A-06829FDAF911.jpeg
    268.7 KB · Views: 50
Thank you but the wood finish does not match the rest of the car 😔

Any other options ?
It doesn’t have a wood finish and it folds away. I’m talking specifically the MagSafe one.

JOWUA Invisible Foldaway Car Mount Compatible for MagSafe Wireless Charger, Compatible for Tesla Model 3 Model Y, Support Wireless Charging Smooth Silicone Surface Support iPhone MageSafe Metal Arm Amazon.com

And even though the install is pretty clean from a wire perspective, it’s easy to drop into the console so you see nothing.

Any option for a witeless pad that works with usb c ?

I have the jowua wood one that I used on my 2019 model 3. I know you mentioned you don't want wood. But it was the only good option I could find that utilized USB-C. I'll sell it to you cheap if you want it.

Had it for about a month before I sold the car so I still have the box and all the cables too with the airpod mount. It even has a microSD slot for sentry built into the bottom.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC