Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Y 2021 gen 1 console 2 usb ports charging pad

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello

Model y 2021 first generation console with 2 usb c ports : 1 is used to power up the wireless pad

I just got an iphone 13 pro max and it is not charging with a case ( it does charge without the case)

I’ve been looking a lot, made orders of wireless pads on amazon then cancelled them ( compatible with usb a ports etc.)

What is the wireless pad that will work on my car ?

Thank you

Attachments

• 8B1B2253-8E5A-4125-808A-06829FDAF911.jpeg
    8B1B2253-8E5A-4125-808A-06829FDAF911.jpeg
    268.7 KB · Views: 144
Thank you but the wood finish does not match the rest of the car 😔

Any other options ?
It doesn’t have a wood finish and it folds away. I’m talking specifically the MagSafe one.

JOWUA Invisible Foldaway Car Mount Compatible for MagSafe Wireless Charger, Compatible for Tesla Model 3 Model Y, Support Wireless Charging Smooth Silicone Surface Support iPhone MageSafe Metal Arm Amazon.com

And even though the install is pretty clean from a wire perspective, it’s easy to drop into the console so you see nothing.

Any option for a witeless pad that works with usb c ?

I have the jowua wood one that I used on my 2019 model 3. I know you mentioned you don't want wood. But it was the only good option I could find that utilized USB-C. I'll sell it to you cheap if you want it.

Had it for about a month before I sold the car so I still have the box and all the cables too with the airpod mount. It even has a microSD slot for sentry built into the bottom.