Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Y 7 seater delays

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think 7 seaters will get carpet mats for first and second row. You'll need to buy third row mats separately from Tesla accessories site. In the west coast particularly Cali, I did not hear anyone got PPF and front mud flaps installed.
I believe they are only doing that at service centers with cold temperatures where it snows alot. I am in Toronto Canada and all Tesla cars come standard with these now.

When I was trying to get a rental car in the beginning of July, it was a mission impossible. Lots are empty, places weren’t sure when they can have a car available. On top of that price for rental is god damn ridiculous 🤦🏻‍♂️
Try private owner rentals. I have used Turo in the past a few times. Pretty decent actually. I mean you can get some weirdos, but find one with good reviews. May be relatively cheaper than an actual rental from a company.

Ordered a 7 seater model Y - white with black, no other extras.

I put my order in on May 5th. Originally they said June. My current car lease was up in August so I had plenty of time.
But now I’m without a car, I have three kids that start school next week and have no other car.

My estimated delivery kept getting pushed. At one point in July I got assigned a VIN and was so excited and the next day it was gone.

Every week this estimated date gets pushed. What am I supposed to do?

Currently it shows - Estimated Delivery: August 19 - September 07

I’m in SoCal and losing my mind.

I believe you will get your car soon.
Mine OD May 31
EDD is Sep 3 - Sep 23

I bet there is a chance you get it before October with quarter end. Who knows. But then again I thought I would get mine in June.
I highly doubt it. That would make it a 2 month order to delivery, which seems too true to be true (is that even right 🤔), while looking at the other MYLR thread here. I am seeing a 3 month minimum order to delivery, for those that ordered in May and maybe early June. I am an 8/1 order........ :rolleyes:

Reactions: RSherm25
They just bumped mine from my estimated Sept-October delivery time from to almost the end of November. Seems about on track for what the SA told me about the majority of 7 seaters being produced and sent out with november deliveries. Must be all that MYP production preference. :oops: