Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Y 7 seater delays

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered July 27, 2021 - keeps getting pushed out. Now says May - June 22.
That’s almost a 1 year wait!!
East Cost - 7 seater, Tow bar, Silver Grey.
That’s a bit concerning. If you never had a hold on your account. You should have gotten your car in December 2021.

This is a matter where you really need to call tesla and constantly follow up. Unless you’re fine waiting for the car.

Reactions: eeee-meeee
That’s a bit concerning. If you never had a hold on your account. You should have gotten your car in December 2021.

This is a matter where you really need to call tesla and constantly follow up. Unless you’re fine waiting for the car.
Oh yes, I have been calling them every month since the delay. I was fine waiting until Jan this year, but now it’s beyond frustrating that it has been pushed out almost a full year.
They all say the same thing - supply shortages due to the pandemic. Will escalate and then nothing really changes.
I don’t want to cancel the order since I’m locked into the July 21 price point.

Oh yes, I have been calling them every month since the delay. I was fine waiting until Jan this year, but now it’s beyond frustrating that it has been pushed out almost a full year.
They all say the same thing - supply shortages due to the pandemic. Will escalate and then nothing really changes.
I don’t want to cancel the order since I’m locked into the July 21 price point.
I have 7 seater reservation as well.

If we get EOQ push. That’s great. If not. You’ll be in queue for a potential Austin made Y since you’re in east coast. But also seems like Austin is making a AWD “standard” range vehicle. Bit of a mystery there.

Reactions: Louise J
I haven't seen many EDDs with April dates besides MYP. Anyone in here have an April EDD? Maybe they pause production after EOQ or use April to handle missed March deliveries.
My March 17-31 EDD got pushed to April 20-May 18. This is for a MY LR 7 seat no FSD. It looks like I may never actually receive this vehicle. I ordered back in October 2021. Fremont would be my factory.

• Disagree
Reactions: jellison889
Just joined the forum, I ordered my MYLR7 with tow bar no FSD on Sep 25th 2021. I had an EDD of March 23-31st but it just changed to June 7th-July19th! Geez this is getting annoying. I ordered this as a family vehicle for a baby on the way and I don't think it will be here in time

Just joined the forum, I ordered my MYLR7 with tow bar no FSD on Sep 25th 2021. I had an EDD of March 23-31st but it just changed to June 7th-July19th! Geez this is getting annoying. I ordered this as a family vehicle for a baby on the way and I don't think it will be here in time
1648158329278.png

Reactions: Louise J
Whats the EDD of the baby? Probably better that the Tesla baby comes after your real baby so you can dote on the human baby before doting on the car baby. (I've been babying this car way more that the other cars I've had! 🤣). Good luck with both bundles of joy coming your way!