Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Y Delivery Time-Orange County Ca

theocguy

M3RWD - MSM/BLK/OD:03/22/Picked up 10/31/2022
Feb 11, 2022
Southern CA
For what it's worth, it's well established that minimally-optioned Model Ys are being deprioritized by Tesla. I'd recommend adding FSD and then removing once the VIN is assigned as that has been shown to bump up the timeline. Tesla makes less money on those models so they keep pushing them out in favor of highly-spec'd orders.
I will see if i will get it by next March - June or get pushed again. not willing to add FSD and it does not, at least for the new order, bump the edd sooner.

Has anyone gotten their vehicle since posting their EDD's recently?
I ordered 8/16 MYP grey/black, w/ tow, no FSD.
I have an EDD of 9/19-10/24 (1-2mo. from order).

Good vibes I get surprised with a speedy EDD 🙏🙃
MVP are delivered much quicker than long range. Not surprised your are probably a couple months away from delivery.

Reactions: JDemo
kinda liking the lines and look of the MYP. Wish I didn’t need to the 7 seats just in case my niece needs to school pick up with my kids.
I feel the same way, but I’m going with the LR because of the wheels. I prefer the price and tire selection for the Gemini wheels. If Tesla would give me a choice to go with the 19s or 20s, I would.

To your point my MYP delivery date updated to 9/5-9/17
Ordered 8/16

I am hoping it comes with the cargo cover, new door trim and 4860 battery, but it will be a coin flip on any of those. 🤞
Interesting that I ordered 8/14 and my range is 9/16-10/19 same specs as you minus tow and should be Buena Park for pick up. Maybe you are a different location in OC and tow made the difference.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC