Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Y fair price?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

My last 4 cars were Lexus's and I decided that Tesla Y may not be what I really want to drive on cross country trips which I do take often, it just sits in the garage when I take ES350 to work and RX350 on trips. It's a white 2021 AWD LR model with 5.7k highway miles, bought this February, still looks new. I am in Upstate NY and if someone wants to buy one, there is an extra delivery charge if that makes a difference.

No FSD. Black interior. 19in wheels. Heated steering wheel, latest heat pump, double pane glass. Everything else stock for 2021. Piano black central console though. Paid 55.5k but had to drive to pick it up to avoid extra delivery charge. It’s looks like any new Y

Last edited:
Carvana offer was too low, but they don't even have 2021 Y in drop down menu and manual appraisal decided my VIN was from 3. However, their offer mentioned that I can save about 3k by trading in NY. I suppose this will work with any NY dealer. Would it work with Carmax?

Last edited:
Although we see prices on used 3/Ys higher than expected, do we know for sure if these vehicles are indeed selling? I've seen several used listings across the various used car websites that have bee up for 45-90+ days, even with mainstream pricing.

Reactions: Luminous