Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Y LR AWD reservation for transfer in Bay Area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

I have an order placed in May for a Model Y scheduled to be delivered in December. Price including white black and white interior is $65,440 - equivalent Tesla ordered today would cost $68,440. This order is in the Bay area. Thanks

Tesla.PNG

Hello,

I have an order placed in May for a Model Y scheduled to be delivered in December. Price including white black and white interior is $65,440 - equivalent Tesla ordered today would cost $68,440. This order is in the Bay area. Thanks

View attachment 870033
Prepare to get blacklisted I did this six months ago and they removed all my reservations and stopped me from ordering their cars you are blatantly breaking Tesla policy by doing this.

And to save you the headache I actually made the reservation transfer at the Tesla center where they told me it was OK three days later all of my other cars disappeared
I'm sorry about your experience. I have a clean account with only the reservation car I can hand over. Curious why you decided to reply to my post when there are daily transfer posts on this forum.

I replied because I’m speaking from first-hand experience there’s a lot of noise about transfers being against policy but like I said I brought the person to the Tesla center and gave her drivers license to Tesla and they told me it was fine she could take delivery of the car and then two days later I called him to check on the reservation and it was gone so maybe I just got unlucky.

It’s like Russian roulette make a couple thousand bucks and risk being blacklisted I personally don’t think it’s worth the slight profit

I replied because I’m speaking from first-hand experience there’s a lot of noise about transfers being against policy but like I said I brought the person to the Tesla center and gave her drivers license to Tesla and they told me it was fine she could take delivery of the car and then two days later I called him to check on the reservation and it was gone so maybe I just got unlucky.

It’s like Russian roulette make a couple thousand bucks and risk being blacklisted I personally don’t think it’s worth the slight profit
Thanks for the advice. I'm willing to hand over my entire Tesla account with the reserved car which is the more common method endorsed in these forums. I'm also willing to take the risk since I do not anticipating buying a Tesla in the future.

What happened to your transfer exactly? It sounds like the transfer happened before the delivery date.

How did you make the transfer? Did some Tesla representative remove the reservation from your account and then add it to the buyer's account?

And how does Tesla blacklist you? Like blacklisting your driving license? You can't even create a new Tesla account and buy cars from there?

What happened to your transfer exactly? It sounds like the transfer happened before the delivery date.

How did you make the transfer? Did some Tesla representative remove the reservation from your account and then add it to the buyer's account?

And how does Tesla blacklist you? Like blacklisting your driving license? You can't even create a new Tesla account and buy cars from there?
Curious as well??