Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Y Pictures - Interior and Exterior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Regarding the "Link 2" images, something that was clarified in the reddit comments when this was posted there: Note there are two shots of under-boot/trunk storage. The first one is the section closer to the back seat (rather shallow) and the second one is (quite obvious in the pic) the main one furthers to the rear.

It seems that there is no trunk cover?

ktPK727.jpg

Really like what I am seeing in these photos BUT, does anyone else think the seats on the risers looks a little weird?
Uim6BxN.jpg

It looks like they just made stilts for the model 3 seats. I honestly don't know what I was expecting but it wasn't this. Also curious to see what the bottom of the center console looks like from the back as it isn't super clear in this photo. Happy about the addition of USB C though. Hopefully they start putting USB C in Model 3s soon.

Attachments

• Uim6BxN.jpg
    Uim6BxN.jpg
    314.9 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
Reactions: SoCalGuy
Cargo cover is a 2 edged sword. I have retractible cargo cover in my 2 MBZ SUVs, they are there and nice if you really want them but I only used them to dry our snowboard jackets and pants on the drive home. I tossed my MS parcel shelf and placed a white rug in the trunk to show potential thief nothing there to break my window for a sneak and peek. But Tesla should have put in a retractible one for people that want it, better than the cheap parcel shelf on the MS.

Reactions: MorrisonHiker
Really like what I am seeing in these photos BUT, does anyone else think the seats on the risers looks a little weird?
View attachment 521037

It looks like they just made stilts for the model 3 seats. I honestly don't know what I was expecting but it wasn't this. Also curious to see what the bottom of the center console looks like from the back as it isn't super clear in this photo. Happy about the addition of USB C though. Hopefully they start putting USB C in Model 3s soon.

Slightly weird, but I don't think it'll be super noticeable in person.

Yes, there are, so I guess we could conceal valuable stuff in there. Still, it's not nearly as big as the whole back of the car.
I'm just trying to think of what kind of huge items where I would need them concealed on a day to day basis under a parcel shelf. Most stuff I would need concealed are smaller and would probably fit in the bigger of the two sections of trunk storage.

Wonder if there is something they can come up with in the aftermarket for those that need it.

Reactions: Alex#$