Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Y Pictures - Interior and Exterior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
damn i can't decide what color i want!!!! blue or white

Those are the EXACT colors I'm still trying to choose from! I'm going to the Fremont Delivery Center this Sunday to see them in person. My current order is for the blue and set to be delivered next weekend. So I have to make this decision soon. I seriously can't make up my mind until I see them in person.

Reactions: Bigbear503
Rear seats have two recline levels.
Front ports are one of each type.

IMG_20200313_135014.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
New Rear seats have two recline levels.
Does moving the left seat always move the middle seat? E.g., adjusting recline and folding from the trunk? At least I didn't realize the seat belt for the middle seat is part of the left seat. And just making sure, the button at the back of the middle seat allows the middle seat to fold by itself?

Code:
LMR (all up)
LM_ (right down)
L_R (middle down)
L__ (middle + right down)
_MR (left down not possible?)
_M_ (sides down not possible?)
__R (left+middle down)
___ (all down)

Edit: Found the section in the manual https://www.tesla.com/sites/default/files/model_y_owners_manual_north_america_en.pdf
2nd row seats.png

Last edited:
Those are the EXACT colors I'm still trying to choose from! I'm going to the Fremont Delivery Center this Sunday to see them in person. My current order is for the blue and set to be delivered next weekend. So I have to make this decision soon. I seriously can't make up my mind until I see them in person.
My wife has a blue Model 3 and i love the color. I want blue, but i've always wanted a white car. I like the storm trooper look.

Reactions: rylangreg