Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Y Pictures - Interior and Exterior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congratulations SilverSmith! They look very sharp together.

Have you noticed a difference in road noise compared to your Model 3?
Seems a bit quieter, but so subjective. Tires, speed, highway type. Road noise is one of my minor gripes with our M3.

Agree it’s subjective but my PY is def louder than my RWD3.
Any news if the Y comes with Homelink from factory or we have to buy if for extra $300?
And....Does it have the Pedestrian Warning Spaceship Sound Effect...:eek:

Dude I wasn’t going to go there but I just sat in my garage for 15 minutes before I figured out this was removed (my 2018 M3 and 2020 MX has it). Soooo disappointing. Still coming to grips with the fact that this $75K car can’t open the garage. Poor form, Elon!

Dude I wasn’t going to go there but I just sat in my garage for 15 minutes before I figured out this was removed (my 2018 M3 and 2020 MX has it). Soooo disappointing. Still coming to grips with the fact that this $75K car can’t open the garage. Poor form said:
:eek: Wow, that sux.

I bet it has the Spaceship Sound FX to remind Pedestrians that aliens are arriving, right?

@SilverSmith is the screen larger than the one on the Model 3? There were rumors that it would be 17" instead of the 15" on the M3

Dude I wasn’t going to go there but I just sat in my garage for 15 minutes before I figured out this was removed (my 2018 M3 and 2020 MX has it). Soooo disappointing. Still coming to grips with the fact that this $75K car can’t open the garage. Poor form, Elon!

well that's crappy considering it was on the feature page all the way up until about 2 weeks ago. I even have a screenshot of it.

Attachments

• 20200313_235407.jpg
    20200313_235407.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 127
Your car seats might sit up above the arm rest, so maybe you can claim a few more inches, but it depends on the shape. Good luck, fun car, so similar to M3 driving experience.
I’ve really been dying to know how much taller the seats in the front and back are now since the seats in my 3 are too low for a comfortable long ride. Would you mind measuring the seat height from the interior floor of the car to the top of the seat (ie where your butt goes) for both front seats and back seats? Thanks!

PS would also be great to compare with same measurements for the 3
:)

• Funny
Reactions: StealthP3D
I’ve really been dying to know how much taller the seats in the front and back are now since the seats in my 3 are too low for a comfortable long ride. Would you mind measuring the seat height from the interior floor of the car to the top of the seat (ie where your butt goes) for both front seats and back seats? Thanks!

PS would also be great to compare with same measurements for the 3
:)
Since the height is adjustable, that depends. But here they are in the lowest position.
M3 Driver seat is 7 1/4", MY is 10 3/4". Floor to top seam of seat.

Seems a bit quieter, but so subjective. Tires, speed, highway type. Road noise is one of my minor gripes with our M3.

A small difference in road noise may very well be due to the tires. From SilverSmith's photos, it looks like PYD uses Pirelli P Zeros, which are quiet tires. The Michelin PS4S that comes on P3D are a bit louder according to Consumer Reports, although they're still better than average.