Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Y Reservation Transfer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I couldn’t decide which color to get so I reserved 2 cars. So now am transferring one of them. It's a Model Y, exterior color is blue, Gemini wheels, and black interior. The reservation price is $3,000 less ($63,990) than the current price if reserved today ($66,990). In addition to getting the car earlier, you will also save about $600 by getting the $250 reservation fee credit, paying less sales tax, and having a lower registration fee. Reservation is blank, easy to transfer. Pickup is in Vallejo. Estimated delivery date is Nov 27, 2022 - Jan 22, 2023.

If you are interested leave your email or phone number and I will contact you! Or you can send me a DM through this thread.

To the moderator - I posted this under the wrong topic (in "Tesla Y") and also included some typos in that post. So if you can please delete that post from yesterday and leave this one I'd appreciate it!

I would be OK to transfer the reservation for less than the $3,000 difference in price so that the new owner would save money in addition to getting the car earlier. If interested, please leave email or phone number in this thread and I will be in touch

I couldn’t decide which color to get so I reserved 2 cars. So now am transferring one of them. It's a Model Y, exterior color is blue, Gemini wheels, and black interior. The reservation price is $3,000 less ($63,990) than the current price if reserved today ($66,990). In addition to getting the car earlier, you will also save about $600 by getting the $250 reservation fee credit, paying less sales tax, and having a lower registration fee. Reservation is blank, easy to transfer. Pickup is in Vallejo. Estimated delivery date is Nov 27, 2022 - Jan 22, 2023.

If you are interested leave your email or phone number and I will contact you! Or you can send me a DM through this thread.

To the moderator - I posted this under the wrong topic (in "Tesla Y") and also included some typos in that post. So if you can please delete that post from yesterday and leave this one I'd appreciate it!
I was told by tesla representative that we are not allow to transfer reservations. I wanted to transfer to my daughter and they wouldnt let how did you guys manage this

I was told by tesla representative that we are not allow to transfer reservations. I wanted to transfer to my daughter and they wouldnt let how did you guys manage this
You cant. What they basically have to do is sell the whole "account" and the other user goes in and changes every piece of information. But then, if its tied to a real email, the person can literally recall it and take it back. Tesla also will close and cancel orders if they find out.