Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla! You could provide us with the perfect dash display tomorrow!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My search for a proper dash display drove me to purchase the Switchback dash from Hansshow. It's small so doesn't block air con, and unique in that it also holds a phone on the backside of the display. Since I don't care for their actual display I instead have been using an excellent phone app called DigiHUD Pro. It's the best speedo app I've found because it has so many configurable options. You can load it up or keep it simple (which I like). Choose any color you want, Switches to dark color at night. The Pro models lets you adjust an offset so it matches the Tesla speed exactly. Almost perfect.

Displays.jpg

So how easy would it be for Tesla to create their own app (it's already linked via Bluetooth) that gives me this same info plus battery/range, maybe turn signals and high-beams? And if desired, you could load it up with all kinds of info. Offer multiple skins for a customized look. They could sell the hardwood to hold/charge your phone, and then the app. What are you waiting for Tesla? Thoughts??

PerfectDisplay.jpg