Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Youtube

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok this 2022 M3 LR is my first Tesla and I have been watching a lot of youtube on Tesla. Is it a requirement for me to make a youtube channel and review my Tesla?
Seems like everyone who buys one posts a review and then goes silent :) I swear I've watched every video out there.
Thank god I'm not a Tesla tech if another person came in with a panel gap issue I'd punch them in the face. :)

Ok this 2022 M3 LR is my first Tesla and I have been watching a lot of youtube on Tesla. Is it a requirement for me to make a youtube channel and review my Tesla?
Seems like everyone who buys one posts a review and then goes silent :) I swear I've watched every video out there.
Thank god I'm not a Tesla tech if another person came in with a panel gap issue I'd punch them in the face. :)

Tesla is a popular thing right now - they think they're going to get a bunch of quick views and become YouTube famous :D

I also used to live on a sailboat and watched a few YouTube channels about that as well. That culture bloomed in a similar way and it seemed like the number of YouTube channels about living on sailboats was doubling monthly for YEARS. Most of them make a handful of videos and then disappear when they realize living on a boat is a full time job, and making YouTube videos (of quality) is also a full time job, and they need a full time job to pay for all that. Three full time jobs and suddenly you can't enjoy your whole point of living on a boat in the first place!