Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla YouTubers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Richard Symons probably best of the UK based for vast knowledge and experience.
Thats a sad reflection of UK videos. His long distance trips were interesting but he's fallen victim like so many youtube makers to just punt rubbish out in the search for views and advertising revenue. One video was literally 15 mins of him driving around an industrial estate in the pitch dark trying to show the range and then concluded the result was pointless anyway. Give me Bjorn any day.

Hi,

Firstly, sorry if this has been talked about before but I can't find another recent thread on it so I'm starting this one.

As a soon to be new Tesla owner (MYLR), I have of course been watching every single Tesla YouTube video that I can find! I think that I've found most of the good UK channels but am more than happy to add some more to the list.

So far I've been watching -

Mark Brown
Tesla Torque
Ben Vallack
Jack Massey Welsh
SpawnPoiint

I've found quite a few others but the quality has been a bit hit and miss.

Are there any others that you would add to the list?

Thanks
My wife and I have started one up under Team Labfam, originally for Theme Parks and family holidays but now we wanted to share our experiences with Tesla MY in the UK, with limited accessories etc.
But would love to see more UK vloggers as when you put in Tesla Model Y UK you still get 90% US and there maybe differences.

My wife and I have started one up under Team Labfam, originally for Theme Parks and family holidays but now we wanted to share our experiences with Tesla MY in the UK, with limited accessories etc.
But would love to see more UK vloggers as when you put in Tesla Model Y UK you still get 90% US and there maybe differences.
Thanks, will take a look at yours. I keep toying with the idea of makin a channel. Do you make any money from your channel, or do you still need 1000 subscribers before that kicks in?- that what is putting me off, has the ship sailed to make a new channel

Reactions: mrf71
Thanks, will take a look at yours. I keep toying with the idea of makin a channel. Do you make any money from your channel, or do you still need 1000 subscribers before that kicks in?- that what is putting me off, has the ship sailed to make a new channel
still need 1000 subs and 4000 hours to make money, but the prime aim of the channel is to encourage more "real life" vlogs of Teslas as I think the Tesla community in the UK is amazing (and it also provides memories down the line). Also I am so nervous in front of the camera that I am hoping it will help me develop confidence and speaking skills.
We don't have the professional equipment like most of the Youtubers and so some of the quality may be quite poor.

Reactions: Norfolkboy
I've been watching Tesla Bjørn (Bjørn Nyland) for years. Now mostly non-Tesla comparisons, but I enjoy being aware of how the competition is doing (seems to me to be a bit like your mate passing you the ball 2 yards from the line!) "Good shiiite!"

For UK videos I watch EV Man - various EVs and also Solar / Battery projects he's having a go at. He's got (or had) a Tesla M3

Also EV James and Kate - also not specifically Tesla - He's owned various Tesla models over the years and Kate has an M3P. James has an EV garage, and does mobile service. I'm 2 hours away from a Tesla Service Centre, so service on driveway / work carpark suits me better. James knowledge about the workings of EV's is helpful in some of his videos (e.g. video on replacing an old, low-capacity / knackered, Leaf battery with a new, higher capacity, one)

Tesla Bjørn www.youtube.com/channel/UCG1QcV31eoSaX4rE8avQL4A

EV Man www.youtube.com/c/ElectricVehicleMan

EV James and Kate www.youtube.com/channel/UCO8njdiq06-irfyc9xaCyig

Reactions: mrf71
With all the weird videos of Tesla I am thing of doing:
- Tying shoe laces - in a Tesla
- Opening a Tesla Door (with left hand)
- Opening a Tesla Door (with Right Hand)
- Closing a Tesla Door (left/right hand)
- And for those who would rather watch Paint Dry, I could do - Watching Paint Dry In a Tesla..... Although people may think its click bait for Painting the inside of a Tesla.....