Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FeatureGraphic.png

Hey, so I've been working on an Android app related to Tesla vehicles ever since I got my Model 3. Originally I was planning to just keep track of my Model 3's state periodically, but the app evolved into something more.

Now it can do that, shows trends, exports the tracked data, awards achievements for doing certain driving related activities, has an assistant that you can interact with while driving for controlling the vehicle as well learning about the place you're at, playing voice games, making your vehicle fly, and more.

So now I'm at the point where I want others to try it out. I've only ever tested it on my Model 3, but theoretically it should work for other vehicle models (S, X, Y).

Now for what I want. I'm hoping any of you fellow Tesla drivers will try out the alpha version of the app and give feedback on it, by telling me how crappy the app is.

The app is free and has no ads.

If you're willing to try out the app you can use one of the following links to install the app. Also a list of features and screenshots can be seen in the first link.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.nebulam.teslaassist

Sign in - Google Accounts

If you want to read more about this, here is a Medium link that contains more detailed information.

TeslaAssist: An Android App For Tesla Vehicles