Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Teslabus Project, Model S Parts wanted

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi there guys,

I'm new to this forum and found that someone had a good experience picking up parts for their project.

I'm looking at converting this VW Bus into a Tesla Bus to electrify it and also live in it.

The parts I'm looking for right now are:

• Motor - Inverter and gearbox.
  • Both Drive Shafts
  • Drive unit wiring harness including inverter connector and shielded encoder harness with connector ·
  • Tesla accelerator pedal with connector and a portion of the associated harness ·
  • Brake switch with connector and a portion of the associated harness ·
  • All associated wiring, fuses, Contactors and switches
Please contact me with availability and prices as well!

Potentially could buy more than one of each as I have a few friends with VW Buses that they are looking to convert, I'm the guinea pig though in this case, look forward to hearing from you guys! Also would love to be connected with anyone doing this type of project.

IMG_20190705_161904.jpg

• Love
Reactions: EVJunkie