TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

TeslaClubLA Flash EVent - Formula E Long Beach ePrix - April 2nd

Discussion in 'California' started by DrComputer, Mar 6, 2016.

1. DrComputer

DrComputer Member

JUST ANNOUNCED! TESLA CLUB LA - FLASH EVENT!!!!

Join TeslaClubLA on Saturday, April 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] for the Formula E Long Beach ePrix!
    But you must act quickly! Tickets must be purchased by Tuesday, March 15[SUP]th[/SUP] for this flash event.
    We have negotiated a special rate with Formula E to get a spectacular track-side luxury suite for our club!

The DETAILS

The DATE: Saturday 2nd April​
    The PLACE: Seaside Suites, Turn 5​
    The GRUB: Soft drinks, flavored spa water, iced tea, open bar including Heineken beer and white/red wine Assorted snacks, sandwiches, salads and desserts throughout the event.​
    The E-XPERIENCE: Watch this E-xciting race from our private suite as the electric powered cars race through turn #5.​
    Each adult guest will receive a paddock pass! (valued at $50)​

The TeslaClubLA Special Price: $239 (a $425 value!!!)​

BUY YOUR TICKETS HERE!

You must sign up by March 15[SUP]th[/SUP], because just like E-Prix, this offer will be gone FAST!

2. rrosenbl

rrosenbl Member

Last year's event was great fun, I remember being so close to the action:

Attached Files:

3. Kyle Field

Kyle Field I'm often hungry.

I'm coming with a few folks from the media and as such, already have passes to the event. Does this area require special tickets? It would be cool to stop by if that's at all possible.