Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TeslaClubLA Mixer - January 17th, 2019

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

DrComputer

TeslaClubLA President
Jan 29, 2009
Sherman Oaks, CA
Come join your fellow TeslaClubLA members for our first event of 2019. Our semi-annual mixers are a place to come learn Tesla tips and tricks, mix and mingle with fellow owners, and see cool stuff. Our Tesla host for this event is the Van Nuys Service Center and our snack sponsors are RPM Tesla and Sticker City. Space is limited so please RSVP by January 15th!

Date: Thursday, January 17th, 2019
Time: 6:30 - 8:30 pm
6919 Hayvenhurst Ave., Van Nuys, CA 91406
Food: Snacks and non-alcoholic drinks will be served

CLICK HERE to RSVP by January 15th

Sponsors:

The TeslaClubLA Team

lvuqutRyj8FigXb79YVg1kJGJLP1OusLZUXzY_lDqjlylaE4DXx1jS_ab3hkOPUsm_hHVfnCEo81kOE_tJkY-vpN7Tq9tRKbz0atjC2PR-Cs37nZ8cpSmu8dGjPP7bA9zfabIJSwEyF9i1glcHbQy6pHrff-9nGlht0j3cBsEg6W6ELum1_h60i7gcmJs1l4HceDOr0U93ZWIaPzyQ=s0-d-e1-ft

www.TeslaClubLA.com
Like us on Facebook

I hope to make it, but I wish these events would start a little later for those of us who work and are not local, having to fight freeway traffic at it's worst to get there....
Unfortunately, if we use the Tesla service centers or stores, we must work within the hours they are available. We can't ask their employees to work overtime to accommodate us. We only do mixers at the stores/service centers twice a year. Our other events are usually on a weekend.