Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TeslaFi.com

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This has happened twice today on my last two trips. A single drive is getting chopped into what appear to be random segments. I'm not stopping or putting the car in Park. In fact, the second trip was nearly all interstate driving. Please address soon. This is filled as Bug #144.
Well, I was bound to mess something up at some point. I tried streamlining the logger last night and put the changes into effect this morning. Looks like I moved something out of order that shouldn't have been moved. I reverted things and it appears it's working again.

I also have a crapload of separate drives from 11:30 to 1:00 today that are supposed to be two drives. I know there's a featured request in the queue to merge drives. Maybe implementing that would allow people to self select? There could be some logic about requiring no more than X minutes of idle time between drives to ensure nothing funky happens.

I also have a crapload of separate drives from 11:30 to 1:00 today that are supposed to be two drives. I know there's a featured request in the queue to merge drives. Maybe implementing that would allow people to self select? There could be some logic about requiring no more than X minutes of idle time between drives to ensure nothing funky happens.
Let me see if I can whip something up.

Reactions: ibdb and JonW
I'm having a huge problem with TeslaFi... its draining my cars battery like crazy... had to stop using it...
Has anyone else noticed this?
Try the sleep mode options in settings to minimize vampire loss. There's explanations of each option. I turned off sleep mode on my car this morning in hopes of getting 8.0 and my range loss is 5 miles in 14 hours of idling.

Wow, James, that was fast. Is there any way you can see my last two drives back together?
Drives 340 - 341
Drives 342 - 358

Thank you!
Ok! 5 hours later and the merge drive feature is up. There's a merge button next to each drive which will take you to a new screen to merge the selected drive with another one. You can do this multiple times to merge as many drives together as you want. Once a drive is merged with another one the merge button will turn red and you can unmerge the drives as well.

Ok! 5 hours later and the merge drive feature is up. There's a merge button next to each drive which will take you to a new screen to merge the selected drive with another one. You can do this multiple times to merge as many drives together as you want. Once a drive is merged with another one the merge button will turn red and you can unmerge the drives as well.
Well executed and very usable, as always.

Houston we have a problem.

Just attemped it again and it worked this time. Weird. Any chance of selecting multiple drives with checkboxes rather than radio buttons? The bug from this morning drive left me with around 30 drives I need to merge due to it being about 100 miles.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got finished putting Humpty Dumpty back together. It was easy and painless. Thank you, James!

Let me also add this. Once you get TeslaFi out of beta, I'll be one of your first subscription customers. Your app is fantastic. Your support of it and customer responsiveness are fantastic. I really hope your venture here is successful and you choose to make a go of it long term.

Reactions: hiroshiy and X Fan