Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TeslaFi Referral request thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi folks, collecting my used M3 on 22/08, looking for a referral code. Do I need to be the official Tesla registered keeper before I can use TeslaFi?
Cheers.

Sent via message
Yes it gives you a fiver off, so 11 months instead of 12

As above it just gets the new potential subscriber an extra 2 weeks free trial (4 weeks total) over and above the 2 week existing trial period. If you subscribe for a year you get the 12 months for price of 10, so $50 instead of 12 * $5 - no need for a referral to take advantage of that.

For the person referring, its a $5 credit on their account if the person takes up a paid subscription. No credit if they don't. I've had a few referrals and a large proportion didn't end up continuing after the trial. The ones that do subscribe are a nice bonus and its kept my TeslaFi costs averaging below £20/year so far. So thankyou to those that have used my code and carried on subscribing.

As above it just gets the new potential subscriber an extra 2 weeks free trial (4 weeks total) over and above the 2 week existing trial period. If you subscribe for a year you get the 12 months for price of 10, so $50 instead of 12 * $5 - no need for a referral to take advantage of that.

For the person referring, its a $5 credit on their account if the person takes up a paid subscription. No credit if they don't. I've had a few referrals and a large proportion didn't end up continuing after the trial. The ones that do subscribe are a nice bonus and its kept my TeslaFi costs averaging below £20/year so far. So thankyou to those that have used my code and carried on subscribing.
Hi, Could you pls share with me the referral code as well ?