Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TeslaFi - Sleep Pattern

-DB-

Mar 3, 2019
N.Ireland
For the last week or so my car has been sleeping & waking a lot instead of taking a single long sleep. I don't recall making any changes or adding additional apps etc. I've tried a few different settings in TeslaFi but same results.

Anyone has this issue before?

sleep_pattern.JPG

-DB-

Mar 3, 2019
N.Ireland
For anyone with a similar problem, mine turned out to be related to the Appl Watch complication for the Stats App.

Slept like a baby last night after removing the complication from the watch face.

• Helpful
Reactions: Seth2020

Coooler

Sep 20, 2019
Manchester, UK
For anyone with a similar problem, mine turned out to be related to the Appl Watch complication for the Stats App.

Slept like a baby last night after removing the complication from the watch face.

Thanks for this, was having the same issue - just removed the stats complication and hoping it now resolves itself!

Dubes

Aug 5, 2019
Novi
I'm not sure if mine didn't always do the same thing. Was trying a lot of apps last month and rarely slept. About two weeks ago I reset my password and only use TeslaFi now. Sleeps one hour regular naps now then wakes for about 30 minutes. Most of the awake intervals have no vampire drain so I haven't been too worried about it but would still like to know why and fix it. I don't use Apple products.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC