TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Teslafi

Discussion in 'Model X: User Interface' started by bikeandsail, Mar 5, 2017.

1. bikeandsail

bikeandsail Member

James who is created this program just made some changes to make it much easier to make suggestions on improvements to the program. If you haven't tried this program now it the time. James is very responsive to issues and suggestions. The data the program provides is invaluable to EV users. Living in NE Ohio I especially love the information on how the KW consumption is affected by temperature. It is dramatic, I will try to attach a photo of my usage IMG_20170305_145438MOD.jpg below.

The amount of info this program provides is amazing!

From a detail oriented retired Professional Engineer.

• Like x 2
  2. EV-lutioin

EV-lutioin Active Member

This looks like a great program, do you think it is safe from hackers? It seems like a tremendous amount of information being shared that could be used for other purposes in the wrong hands.

3. skitch23

skitch23 Member

Added a new temp range today.... and I'm happy to report my car did not burst into flames in doing so lol. Screen Shot 2017-06-20 at 5.09.14 PM.png