Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Teslaholics Anonymous

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve got my car last week! Can’t be happier!

My wife and I decided to drive through metroparks on Sunday, just to enjoy a quiet ride and beautiful views. And guess what, the first car we meet there, is another Model S! Must be another happy new owner! :D

So I was thinking of creating this exact thread!

I am waiting for my Modeling X to be delivered. And I go through all the normal things like checking my Tesla account, reading the forums, and watching YouTube videos.

However, something happened last night that indicates I may really have a problem. I looked at my Tesla account about midnight on Saturday. There had been an update! The final balance due had been calculated, and there was an opportunity to pay the balance by direct debit from my bank account.

So instead of waiting the 2 weeks until closer to delivery, I’m instantly, “Take my money, take my money!”. Like paying early will change anything.

I think I’ve joined a cult. Elon says "Give me your wife, kids, and all your money, and I’ll let you weed the vegetable patch!". :)

Reactions: DriveMe
At the moment, I'm traveling for work in the Philippines while R2-D2 is back home in Sweden. I cope with the longing by checking up on him via the app from time to time, to see if he is doing alright.

My addiction has gone down a little bit, here 9 months after delivery, otherwise I was just like you.
The love for the car however, has not diminished one bit though.
Omg you named your Tesla R2D2? a like minded spirit.. as an homage to R2D2 and C3PO, I named my Tesla ENT1 (“Antoine”)