Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TeslaLog.com - Your hosted Tesla Data Logger - Announcement / Support threads

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It would be great to have a cost per kWh per charging location... Do you think that could be possible eventually?
It actually not that hard... Just a question to taking the time to do it (Note, that you would have to enter your kWh cost value yourself).

- - - Updated - - -

Small update... I've added a button on some of the page with table in them so you can export them to Excel. It not perfect, and mostly the same thing as doing a copy and paste of the displayed table, but I was requested for that it was quick to do. More details export going to be more time intensive on my end.

to mochouinard :
first... thank you very much for the excellent soft. Tesla could buy your good idea for all users. It would be a bomb as standard for all
...sorry but, I have two bugs for my first day :)
- for my first log (charging) no data in detail
- graph "Trip Stats" is in km and graph "Graph Wh/km" in miles (I think horizontal axis)
again very thx for good work, pay/month no problem for me
...and sorry for my english

I've done something quickly, check in report for Daily average weekly.

Wow Marc, you're always so quick to add new features!! Well done.

Quick request for my data: could you please fix (or delete) the odd extreme values that are skewing my data? Please see the graph below.

Thanks again, as always!

image.jpeg

Wow Marc, you're always so quick to add new features!! Well done.

Quick request for my data: could you please fix (or delete) the odd extreme values that are skewing my data? Please see the graph below.

Thanks again, as always!
Your right, forgot to exlude the VisibleTesla data that I imported ! I've removed those Wh calculation for them now!

Everyone should now see their TRIP Wh/KM or miles in their trip list.

Note that this value is calculated by me and not provided by the car. I'm not 100% sure where the difference is coming from yet. It could be that the car doesn't record Wh used while the car is sitting idle, or the rounding of the kW for power used in my calc is causing this difference. Or maybe the 4 sample per second that tesla send me is not enough to calculate it.. My Wh/dist might be even more accurate than the one tesla give in the car.... I don't really know, but it still give you a good idea between your trips and trip from other owner using Tesla Log.

Note that this value is calculated by me and not provided by the car. I'm not 100% sure where the difference is coming from yet. It could be that the car doesn't record Wh used while the car is sitting idle, or the rounding of the kW for power used in my calc is causing this difference. Or maybe the 4 sample per second that tesla send me is not enough to calculate it.. My Wh/dist might be even more accurate than the one tesla give in the car.... I don't really know, but it still give you a good idea between your trips and trip from other owner using Tesla Log.

That new report is great!

Just a quick request...

Instead of showing 2016 - 01 in the far left column, which indicates the first week of 2016, how about showing the actual dates, so that it would be 2016 - Jan 1 - Jan 7? (Or if you don't want to be locked into English, 2016 - 1/1-1/7, though that still locks you into the US date style.)

I think that will make it a lot easier for people to make use of the data.

Thanks!

That new report is great!

Just a quick request...

Instead of showing 2016 - 01 in the far left column, which indicates the first week of 2016, how about showing the actual dates, so that it would be 2016 - Jan 1 - Jan 7? (Or if you don't want to be locked into English, 2016 - 1/1-1/7, though that still locks you into the US date style.)

I think that will make it a lot easier for people to make use of the data.

Thanks!
I know... I was lazy when I made it ! It done this way now !

Which page exactly are you talking about ? Most of the reports are UTC based. The logs page are based on your computer time zone settings. I could make the report use that as well but most of them are monthly report, so time zone precision doesn't bring much. the report_charge_level.html I guess could benifit from it, but the overhall data I see look fine in UTC for me even if I'm not in UTC zone.

I noticed that the data on the "Reports/Charge Levels" page seems to use the range value from the first time 90% charge is reached, rather than the value at the end of the charge.
For for example my graph shows 127 miles for today;s charge, but the last 3 entries in today's charge log are:
1h37m 10:05:30 79/80A 202V 16kW 48 mph 5m Charging 227.8 Miles 90% 36.8A
1h38m 10:06:35 79/80A 203V 16kW 48 mph 5m Charging 228.5 Miles 90% 36.8A
1h39m 10:07:41 0/80A 0V 0kW 0 mph 0m Complete 229.2 Miles 90% 0A

I noticed that the data on the "Reports/Charge Levels" page seems to use the range value from the first time 90% charge is reached, rather than the value at the end of the charge.
For for example my graph shows 127 miles for today;s charge, but the last 3 entries in today's charge log are:
1h37m 10:05:30 79/80A 202V 16kW 48 mph 5m Charging 227.8 Miles 90% 36.8A
1h38m 10:06:35 79/80A 203V 16kW 48 mph 5m Charging 228.5 Miles 90% 36.8A
1h39m 10:07:41 0/80A 0V 0kW 0 mph 0m Complete 229.2 Miles 90% 0A

That is correct.

I take the lowest value of that %. The goal of that page is to track long term lost of range, and using the lowest 90% give the best result I found. I might give an option in the future to get only the Completed charge at 90% as well.

When you check the 100%, then it check for the largest value.

That is correct.

I take the lowest value of that %. The goal of that page is to track long term lost of range, and using the lowest 90% give the best result I found. I might give an option in the future to get only the Completed charge at 90% as well.

When you check the 100%, then it check for the largest value.

I'm not sure using the lowest 90% value within a given charge actually makes sense, though.

If the API reports everything above 89.5% as 90%, but actually only cuts off charging when it really reaches 90%, the lower charge levels will actually be inaccurate. Wouldn't it be more accurate to use the last 90% value for any single charge?

I'm joining the queue of thankful users.

Some of my graphs are not displaying correctly, especially Charge levels & Temperature. Just getting the horizontal grid lines without values being plotted. Could be occasional null values (in Charge levels), although Temperature values don't show any nulls.

Otherwise perfect tool, something I've been dreaming to do myself. Thank you!