Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TeslaLog.com - Your hosted Tesla Data Logger - Announcement / Support threads

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is one of my favorite tools to show people what can be done with the Tesla API. THank you!

Just an aesthetic question - I have car id 615 and it looks like someone stole my wheels. I assume something like the wheel option I have isn't in your database? Obviously low priority, but wanted to give you the feedback.

My car is also missing wheels and the color is wrong. Also the image does not play well on iPhone; I would be fine without an image.

Why are some trip miles underlined? Are they ones with estimates/inaccuracies due to lost cell connection and therefore GPS?

Marc,

I just noticed the West Palm Service Center (which is also the SuperCharger) is in the incorrect location, see pic below

View attachment 172541

Not sure if this is coded by you or if you get them via API from somewhere, in the meantime i'l just going to make a GeoLocation around the whole 2 block area.
I get the data from supercharge.info. I provided to them the actual location of the SuperCharger based on everyone charge onto it, but maybe they are not interested at precise location. I will be using everyone charging data in the future.

I find this tool very handy and useful.

I did notice that my car is white on the site though, whereas mine is Deep Blue. It also thinks I have a pano roof but I don't.

Is there a way I can manually change this?

Thanks and keep up the good work!
Only the original color are there. I've started doing a version which allow any car color possible, but I haven't had the time to finish it. As the pano roof, that is weird... but maybe of the car color, it fail to put the solid roof in place...

Hi Marc O, hope it's not related but 3 days ago, I got the message "12V Battery Needs Service. Replace 12V Battery Soon."
Car is about 10 months only....
Hi, @ccharleb, no it's not related to TealaLog. I'd recommend you to contact the service center asap, as low 12V battery will eventually causes the car to stop. 12V battery is supposed to get replenished by high voltage traction battery when it gets below certain threshold, but it apparently is not working.

Found something odd, some locations even though they're GeoLocated just show as loading for the charging location (which skews the monthly Kwh report)

upload_2016-4-25_17-27-30.png

upload_2016-4-25_17-28-9.png

Hi Marc O, hope it's not related but 3 days ago, I got the message "12V Battery Needs Service. Replace 12V Battery Soon."
Car is about 10 months only....
Even on heavy usage, your 12volt battery should last more than 10month. Also the car should keep that battery level fairly well charges, so there is no deep discharged to kill the battery. So you probably got a bad battery or you have another problem maybe with the DC to DC converter.

Hi, I tried to add my car, tokens are added to the token list, but then nothing happens ? The garage tab is also empty. What am I missing here ?

Oh, and one more question: does the logging effect your battery life in any way ?

Hi everyone !

I'm currently moving the server to a new location ! I'm trying to keep the site running during that migration as much as possible, but data will be delayed. At some point, I'll have to bring the site down to complete the migration. A page will be shown when visiting the site when it down.

I've already transfered the data logger which is running right now and collecting data at the new location.

I'm rebuilding the web server right now. Once that done, I'll switch the site live site to it, and latter tonight (EDT), I'll finish migration of the master database ( I hope).

I'm already restoring most of the database data right now excluding April 2016 dataset. And it taking FOREVER !

Even if it not recent hardware I'm using right now, it still seem to beat overall Google cloud performance which costed me half a new Tesla monthly payment, and it was getting too slow and I had to upgrade to even faster systems costing even more.

I'll let you know when I'm done !

Update on the server move !

I had lot of issues, especially because I tried to move it live with no interruptions. I also had issue with a package that changed it default configuration between the time I've tested my steps and the time I did the moved, which cause time zone mix up. Also had an issue where id sequence were not restored from the backup.

So most of the issues are now fixed and things should be back to normal...

EXCEPT the mess up with charging session yesterday that some of you will see like 100 time...

I'll try to parse the data and get those session back in order that make sense ! Wish me luck !

Update on the server move !

I had lot of issues, especially because I tried to move it live with no interruptions. I also had issue with a package that changed it default configuration between the time I've tested my steps and the time I did the moved, which cause time zone mix up. Also had an issue where id sequence were not restored from the backup.

So most of the issues are now fixed and things should be back to normal...

EXCEPT the mess up with charging session yesterday that some of you will see like 100 time...

I'll try to parse the data and get those session back in order that make sense ! Wish me luck !

Yes, Teslalog works now, again.
Thank you very much for all good services.
So, only the statistical information for you.
Now 2x - 3x longer response times for all requests.