Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TeslaLog.com - Your hosted Tesla Data Logger - Announcement / Support threads

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Actually, the problem is the version page is hyper slow since it looking for all your 1 minute data instead of the regrouped versions info. So what happen is your session is limited in simultaneous query, so until that query finish, the other page won't return. If you waited longer, it would have finished to load.

It in my todo to use the new table which is nearly instantaneous (Created for the public version page, but will be useful here as well.

What do the numbers mean in brackets? Seems like you could put that (legend) as footer on the page or something or the popup mouse text. Maybe [today - total] ? Mouse over text "17 today - 113 in total"

i.e. 2.36.108 [17-113]

Reactions: jvonbokel
My understanding is that its [Car currently reporting that version, Total install reported]
I don't follow what you mean by "Car currently reporting that version".

If 2.36.108 {v8 current release} is the most recent version then all the install (113 in this example) of it would be 113 'Car currently reporting that version'.

Other/older bracketed numbers show [0-###] where ## is often double digits and as high as 600.

I don't follow what you mean by "Car currently reporting that version".

If 2.36.108 {v8 current release} is the most recent version then all the install (113 in this example) of it would be 113 'Car currently reporting that version'.

Other/older bracketed numbers show [0-###] where ## is often double digits and as high as 600.

2.36.108 [105-113]

113 cars had installed 2.36.108, 105 cars are currently reporting on that version (meaning there are 8 cars either now on another version or simply offline).

2.36.31 [495-660]

660 cars had installed 2.36.31, 495 cars are currently reporting on that version (meaning there are 165 cars either now on another version or simply offline).

Offline cars could be token expired or simply unreachable (underground garage).

2.36.108 [105-113]
113 cars had installed 2.36.108, 105 cars are currently reporting on that version (meaning there are 8 cars either now on another version or simply offline).
2.36.31 [495-660]
660 cars had installed 2.36.31, 495 cars are currently reporting on that version (meaning there are 165 cars either now on another version or simply offline).
Offline cars could be token expired or simply unreachable (underground garage).
Thanks. I didn't really the first number meant "right now connected". I assumed it meant "the last time connected". Would be nice if this was on the screen or mouse hover.

The wheels do not show on the car, what is wrong?

Attachments

• Teslalog.jpg
    Teslalog.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 71
I just discovered teslalog.com....and what a fantastic service this is. Please do not, never ever take this service down :) It's the perfect utility for a statistics nerd like me. And what an awesome way to monitor battery degradation in the long run. I would pay for this service! You clearly put a lot of effort into this one mochouinard - awesom job!

I just discovered teslalog.com....and what a fantastic service this is. Please do not, never ever take this service down :) It's the perfect utility for a statistics nerd like me. And what an awesome way to monitor battery degradation in the long run. I would pay for this service! You clearly put a lot of effort into this one mochouinard - awesom job!
It is also possible to have this data help evtripplanning make better predictions EV Trip Planner

Hi Marc, I got an email saying my API token is expiring soon. I tried to generate a new key but I get "Error, try again later or contact the administrator". I changed my password at tesla.com and tried again with the new password - same error. Any ideas? Thanks.