Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TeslaLog.com - Your hosted Tesla Data Logger - Announcement / Support threads

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just noticed that the report_version.html does not show the last two updates, 17.18.50 on 08-June-2017 and 17.24.28 on 22-June-2017. I did have logging enabled on and around those dates.
I have an external script that update the version and since the move on June 1st, that script was not running. I've restarted the script but it might take a little bit to catch up !

Reactions: Gwgan
I no longer use this but every day get this email

Hi,

This is an automated notification to inform you that your API Token will expire in -14 days.

To keep your TeslaLog recording information, you must have a valid Tesla API token which have 45 days expiration date.

To create a new up to date Token API, login on https://teslalog.com and generate a new token on this page : https://teslalog.com/tesla_token.html

How do I prevent these emails from sending to me?

There was an issue yesterday (or Thursday) that the main website db was not responsive. Capture of the data continued on the secondary DB.

This morning, the data are still captured, but was a few hours before delay before it was displayed on the website. I'm running cleanup maintenance on the secondary db because it got slowed down (I will be upgrading to Postgresql 10 which I hope that db cleanup issue will be resolved (Or use it new redundancy system which allow to upgrade the db live 1 server at a time without causing interruption.)

But the token page and other page should still work... Can you try to close all your browser and reload the site again please ?

Thanks

Marc

Hi!

Since May 2017 I am using teslalog and bought a one year subscription. Earlier this year we read that ~2000 cars were using the teslalog service, I wonder how many cars are tracked now with an active subscription? Just being curious and hoping your business model worked out :)

I have two questions...

1) More\Functions Climate Control: I have my Model S parking in the drive way and wanted to start the climate control for e.g. 48 minutes. After reloading the page in the browser I can see the minutes are counting down, but the fan/heating/A/C does not start.
upload_2017-10-24_19-40-12.png

2) Reports\Monthly kWh Charge:
What kind of charge/discharge is described with "kWh Outlet"? Perhaps I'm not understanding the obvious or 'cause I'm not a native speaker... thanks for explaining!

upload_2017-10-24_19-56-50.png

Thanks in avance!

2) Reports\Monthly kWh Charge:
What kind of charge/discharge is described with "kWh Outlet"?...!

This is what my understanding:

kWh Outlet is the reading from your home electrical outlet.

To understand it, you should choose from the "Zone List" a specific home outlet and NOT "All Charging Sessions".

If you do so, it would say something like:

Your battery got 120 kWh in.

However, your wall outlet says it spent 130 kWh for that session.

That means, you lost 10 kWh for that session due to inefficiency (cable length, heat, resistance, up/down transformer...)

When you choose from the "Zone List" a specific supercharging location, you would see something like:

Your battery got 120 kWh in.

and you got "0" lost from your home electrical outlets.

When you choose from the "Zone List" "All Charging Sessions", that would include supercharging sessions that has "0" inefficiency values as well.

So, you might see:

Your battery got 384 kWh in but your home electrical wall outlet only delivered 128 kWh.

It is not that your home electrical wall outlet is so efficient that it only spent 128 kWh and your battery got 384 kWh.

Because that 384 kWh includes both supercharging sessions as well as home sessions also.

So, to figure out how efficient your charging is: do not choose "All Charging Sessions" from the "Zone List".

Is Teslalog still active? I tried creating an account, it tells me to click on the "white car to add it" but there is no white car - tried on multiple browsers. Also I don't get any replies from the developer anymore... Anyone know?