Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TeslaLog.com - Your hosted Tesla Data Logger - Announcement / Support threads

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
anyone?

It seems that a few accel logs will load, but most will not. Just freezes on:

View attachment 405397

Works for me, maybe try again ?

upload_2019-5-13_15-30-14.png

Hi,

Since the upgrade to F/W 2019.16.2 (from 2019.16.1.1) teslalog was not able to access position information anymore, but still managed to log start/end date/time, km, energy consumption, etc. Also the charging sessions were logged.

Since 12th August it went completely dark after upgrading to F/W 2019.28.2 (from 2019.24.4).

Changing the tesla token did not help.

Mochouinard posted in June 2018 about data streaming issues with the tesla api, m3 were using a different endpoint which is limited and ms/x were encountering similar issues:

Model S REST API

Perhaps this is spreading, maybe tesla implemented new limitations. Since the last time mochouinard was here is nearly a year ago and he is not reacting to feature (support) requests on teslalog, I am assuming mochouinard is currently not capable of reacting.

@mochouinard: Thanks!

Hi!

In the meantime the logging resumed including the missing entries since 12th August. Also, despite my earlier posting, the GPS data seems to be logged. When opening a trip the map loads and shows the trip details. Albeit what is missing is the labeling in the logging overview, instead of providing road, city. state it displays undefined, undefined, undefined. Also it seems to grow backwards in time, as of today the undefined listings go back to 24th July 2018...

Reactions: bhzmark
Been having issues with the logging of trips and charging lately. Also, my car in the dashboard has changed & now doesn't reflect my car. Anyone else having issues?
I have had zero reliability from Teslalog for many months now. Marc doesn't respond to emails (I just sent another a moment ago as a last gasp effort). The dashboard shows my odometer reading, but everything else is either wrong or missing. Black, RWD, basic configuration. Trip tracking is hit and miss (almost completely 'miss').

I think this system has simply been left to rot away on the 'net and I guess my membership fee was simply a donation rather than a payment for a service that wasn't rendered.

Disappointing. I expected better. I expected I'd at least get a 'sorry, the site is essentially defunct' in response to my emails.

And unfortunately, that means my old data relating to battery health, etc., is unlikely to be transportable to a new provider.

Reactions: UlrA and robertvg
I gave up a while ago and had to ask my credit card company to cancel the payment since requests to the developer when unanswered. Not cool.
Anyway, Tezlab is considering adding data import; you may be able to export and continue there. Consider having a conversation with them.

• Informative
Reactions: hiroshiy
Damn, always wanted to download the data soon, today wanted to look something up but the server is unreachable... perhaps this time for good?

Teslalog came back online during January, albeit the last time my car was successfully tracked was back in July 2020. Thus said, I am not checking Teslalog regularly anymore, yet it went dark at least for the last week again.

A friend recovered my data by writing this code : tgouverneur/teslalog-export

Somehow I never was able to make that work, but I will give it another try today, I'll be back to report.

BR! Oaito.

our goal is to convert it and upload to my new Teslamate account

Hi! I managed to install python and the necessary modules and the download is currently running in the background! @UlrA Did you made progress in uploading the data to your Teslamate account?

I am considering to purchase a Synology NAS with Docker support to run Teslogger and to import the data into this system, no idea if that is even possible. But it would allow me to stop relying on any third party environment.

BR! Oaito.