Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TeslaLog vs Teslafi

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been using Teslafi on my new Tesla for some weeks now. I find it interesting and more accessible than teslalog (which I only looked at briefly).
Are there advantages to teslalog , or other features? It would be great to have some experienced users chime in here...

Now that TeslaLog is going to charge for their product (which I agree they should), I looked back at TeslaFi to see which was better. My $.02, if I'm going to pay almost the same yearly fee, is TeslaFi looks a lot better. Interface is more refined, at a glance data is better, much easier to consume info. I do like the fact TeslaLog is making an Android app, but personally I feel TeslaFi is more worth $50/yr vs $45/yeah for TeslaLog.

If anyone has some better info on what TeslaLog provides that makes it worth the same as TeslaFi please post as I'm curious.

Both have a free trial period.

I tried TeslaLog for a week but I wasn't finding the Supercharger info I wanted. I switched over to TeslaFi and it looks like it has a more useful format for me. I was also able to let the car sleep with TeslaFi so that the vampire drain was pretty reasonable.