Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TeslaMate [megathread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think you need to tick the "Export for Sharing" button on the export box:
Screenshot 2024-04-21 at 10.50.15.png

When you import, you'll be prompted to select the datasource.

In the meantime if anyone is wanting to give this a try, just open the json file with a text editor and find and replace all instances of "PC98BA2F4D77E1A42" with "TeslaMate" (note the upper case M)
You can then paste the json into the import screen. Remember to refresh the dashboard to populate the panels.

Reactions: cwanja and Terro
Good Morning,

I am asking this question here in the hope that the undocumented API being used by Teslamate could offer a solution.

I would like to be able to send a 'long' multi-destination route to the Tesla navigation system. I am aware that the Tesla App was recently updated to let you to build a route and send it to the vehicle, but this is limited to 5 destinations. When sitting in the vehicle it is possible to enter long multi-destination trips... I am not sure if there is a limit, but I know it is more than 10, but this is awkward.

Is there a known feature within the undocumented API that would allow the development of a tool that could read a list of addresses from a file and send them into the vehicle as a route? Where can I find the documentation for the undocumented API :D ?

Or, does anyone know of another way to accomplish this?