Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TeslaMate [megathread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

Is there any way to grab historical data?

I was migrating to a new server from a NAS drive and completely destroyed my last month of data :(

New box up and running but I've lose data since I got the car in september
AFAIK Not unless you can restore from a backup which I assume you don't have or can import from TeslaFi if you happened to be running that concurrently.

I’ve opened TeslaMate this morning and wondered if anyone else has seen this - a red exclamation mark with “Health check failed” popping up if I touch it.

Anybody got any idea what this means? Is it referring to the car or TeslaMate itself?

5794DE81-D475-47DD-B4E3-075CE2CE4902.jpeg

The content of teslamateagile looks identical to mine apart from the geofence and region code which is to be expected.

The only difference I can see is your placement of the services section. You should have multiple services listed within that header e.g:

services:
teslamate:
database:
grafana:
mosquitto:
teslamateagile:

Have a look at your .yml file and see if you've maybe got two sections called services? I'll DM you my setup so that you can compare.

Big thanks to @Medved_77 for helping me get this running and learning a bit of Docker along the way :)

Since Sunday my car has been showing as “Unavailable” in TeslaMate. No data was logged for yesterday’s supermarket run or charge. Grafana is still working, as is the automated backup. The Tesla app can communicate with the car as normal.

Any ideas how to kick it back into life?

Since Sunday my car has been showing as “Unavailable” in TeslaMate. No data was logged for yesterday’s supermarket run or charge. Grafana is still working, as is the automated backup. The Tesla app can communicate with the car as normal.

Any ideas how to kick it back into life?

What do you see in the portal screen (not the Grafana one) Roy? - if there's no option to logout or log in, I'd suggest the classic IT fix first.

The hard reboot of the car seems to have done the trick! I now have live status, so hopefully fixed.

Just in case I do need it, what do I do if I need to delete the database table token?

Let's cross that bridge when/if we come to it :D - without trying it, it would mean connecting to the DB directly (so following the first part of the TM Supercharger import guide) and then deleting from the token table.

Reactions: Roy W.
By accident, I entered the wrong credentials for my tesla account during login. Is there a way to enter the correct username/password for my tesla account in TeslaMate? Spent an hour searching for an answer, and cant seem to find any clues.

By accident, I entered the wrong credentials for my tesla account during login. Is there a way to enter the correct username/password for my tesla account in TeslaMate? Spent an hour searching for an answer, and cant seem to find any clues.
Assuming you've installed on a Raspberry Pi, access the url that you use to view the TeslaMate settings and append with :4000

It should recognise your credentials are invalid and ask you to re-enter them.