Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TeslaMate [megathread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The graphing is superb. Shout if you need a hand with any custom queries.
I don't need help with custom queries right now, but I'm having a couple of issues if you know how to help. I can no longer ssh into my pi because it says access denied: public keys. The past several weeks there is no location unless it's a geofenced location. Any ideas how to help with either of these?

I don't need help with custom queries right now, but I'm having a couple of issues if you know how to help. I can no longer ssh into my pi because it says access denied: public keys. The past several weeks there is no location unless it's a geofenced location. Any ideas how to help with either of these?
Sorry I don't use a pi for Teslamate. But found this on google:

I just got all my parts in and set up my RP4. I used these instructions to install docker:

Everything worked well. However, I cannot access the :4000 page to log in. I can get to :3000 for Grafana. Any ideas? All on wifi.

Nevermind, it seemed to fix its self.

Reactions: Futaba and thinger
I run TeslaMate on my RaspberryPi (running in Docker hosted in OpenMediaVault) and additionally use TeslaMateAgile for updating actual charge costs in Teslamate with my Octopus Go tariff; it works brilliantly.

However, things went awry with TeslaMateAgile with the most recent TeslaMateAgile update I think (v1.8.0) around 2 weeks ago, the container exits with code 132 whenever it tries to start. I've now reverted the TeslaMateAgile container to the previous release (v1.7.0) and it all works OK again.

Has anyone else had any recent issues with TeslaMateAgile on Pi platforms or Docker generally? If not I'll do some more digging and go back to the developer; I'm no expert in Docker or containers and unsure if something else might have gone wrong or whether the Docker platform in OPenMediaVault is maybe behind the curve in updates or similar.

I run TeslaMate on my RaspberryPi (running in Docker hosted in OpenMediaVault) and additionally use TeslaMateAgile for updating actual charge costs in Teslamate with my Octopus Go tariff; it works brilliantly.

However, things went awry with TeslaMateAgile with the most recent TeslaMateAgile update I think (v1.8.0) around 2 weeks ago, the container exits with code 132 whenever it tries to start. I've now reverted the TeslaMateAgile container to the previous release (v1.7.0) and it all works OK again.

Has anyone else had any recent issues with TeslaMateAgile on Pi platforms or Docker generally? If not I'll do some more digging and go back to the developer; I'm no expert in Docker or containers and unsure if something else might have gone wrong or whether the Docker platform in OPenMediaVault is maybe behind the curve in updates or similar.
Have a look at the logs to see if there are any clues there.

Screenshot 2021-12-01 200255.png

Anyone know why these aren't popoulating? I have only had it for 2 weeks, does it have to go over a month?

Thanks,