TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

TeslaMotors account - how do you delete a saved design?

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by brianman, Apr 2, 2016.

1. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

1. Create teslamotors.com account
    2. Login to teslamotors.com account
    3. Configure Model S
    4. Save Design

How do you now delete/remove the design?

Background:
    Prior to the Model 3 reveal I helped a friend set up an account and saved a Model S design so that address information could be set on the account. Now that the Model 3 reservation is in place, I want to remove the saved S design -- which has changed status to "payment pending".

• Like x 2
  2. cizUK

cizUK Member

Anyone know the answer to this?

3. deonb

deonb Supporting Member

Click: "Buy now".

Done.

• Funny x 3
  4. TesLou22

TesLou22 Member

Bump. Anyone know? It’s easy enough to send Tesla an email I suppose but I’d rather not bother them for something of this nature since they are busy making and delivering vehicles. But then there is that damn OCD. :confused:

5. masam

masam Member

Saved configs go away on their own after a month or so, in my experience.

6. TesLou22

TesLou22 Member

Weird. I have had the config in question saved since June 12, 2016.

7. Astraviel

Astraviel Member

My saved configs went away after I bought my car. You can call Tesla to get rid of it if you have OCD.

8. TesLou22

TesLou22 Member

Too easy... that’s in 48 hours for me!

9. suraj1194

suraj1194 Member

I still have my original saved configuration in my account, 2 years later. I asked them to delete it from mytesla when I actually bought my car in a different configuration. They said they would, but didn't . And I wasn't bothered enough to keep nagging them about it.