Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Teslamotors.com appears to be down!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And Elon just Tweeted:
Screen Shot 2016-03-31 at 4.51.09 PM.png

Me too. I got to the store late (around 6:30 AM), so I wasn't able to reserve my ≡s until roughly 11:07am (at least that's when my email notification from my bank was sent, and it's usually immediate, whenever I used my card). I've been refreshing the MyTesla page every 10 minutes and it's been down for about 10.

... It's back up now, telling me to sign in. But still no reservation number.

Reactions: cdub
the main site is fine here, but trying to get to My Tesla and login is killing it. I hope the video stream is done off youtube or something because the demand for this reveal is going to be harsh and I don't want to stay up super late to see "buffering..." all night.

Reactions: cdub
How on earth can we expect the stream to work properly when I can't even load a page on the website?

I sure hope they smarten up and use YouTube or some reliable streaming service.

They've done this a few times before. While the main website will link to the stream, the stream itself will be hosted on a completely separate (sub-)domain, presumably one with some pretty beefy bandwidth and network performance. (Wasn't it livestream.teslamotors.com last time? Can't remember.)

If I'm wrong... well.... you can always hope for Periscope. :)