Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Teslanomics (Ben Sullins) Model 3 Protection Education

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

EliteFinish

Local Vendor - SoCal
Mar 11, 2013
San Diego, CA
Listings
Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to share our video with Ben Sullins (Teslanomics) if you haven't seen it yet, we run through factory defects, wash damage, and protectants like ceramic coatings. This video was made in April of last year, but this video is still relevant for your Model 3, and really any vehicle in terms of protection and beautification. Let me know of any questions you want answered and I'll do my best to answer them for you!

Kevin Nielsen
858-876-8794
[email protected]

• Disagree
Reactions: Oneka
Guys, just forgive me for offtopic, but since the forum is automotive, I decided to register here to ask an important question. I am writing a coursework on the automotive industry. One of the questions that I study is electric cars and their future. In addition to scientific data, it would be useful for me to gather the opinions of car enthusiasts and professionals in this field. I also started working with this resource Case Study Help | Online Writing Service - Best Writers. What do you say? Your help is very much needed. I would be very grateful for any information and your opinion.

Guys, just forgive me for offtopic, but since the forum is automotive, I decided to register here to ask an important question. I am writing a coursework on the automotive industry. One of the questions that I study is electric cars and their future. In addition to scientific data, it would be useful for me to gather the opinions of car enthusiasts and professionals in this field. I also started working with this resource Case Study Help | Online Writing Service - Best Writers. What do you say? Your help is very much needed. I would be very grateful for any information and your opinion.
Yeah talk about off topic. How about you start a new thread. I mean the only thing remotely on topic was the word “car”.