Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Teslarati Quickbandit License Plate Holder

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been searching for a removable license plate holder for my 2022 Model X refresh. I really like the idea of this Quick Bandit holder. Will this only fit the 2022 Model S refresh? They look like they have the same grill. Any thoughts would be great as I have a fix-it ticket pending : \

Thanks!

Glad I've found this thread!

Got the Quick Bandit for MY 2023 from 1975creations.com recently, and it has too much play when installed. Now I understand I've likely received a wrong version (probably for a Model 3?).

Yep, the finish is different on yours too.

Apparently, Teslarati has them dropped shipped from 1.9.7.5 Creations! Tony from 1.9.7.5 reached out to me, and is going to ship me a replacement. Wow.

(Haven't heard from Teslarati, but 1.9.7.5 is QUICK to get back to you!!)

@GBMaryland how did you get a hold of Tony? I'm not getting any responses from his email and twitter.

Glad I've found this thread!

Got the Quick Bandit for MY 2023 from 1975creations.com recently, and it has too much play when installed. Now I understand I've likely received a wrong version (probably for a Model 3?).

@GBMaryland how did you get a hold of Tony? I'm not getting any responses from his email and twitter.
Got a hold of Tony and he sent me an updated version of Quick Bandit. The updated variant has arms which extend a bit more so it does not wiggle at all, and doesn't touch the painted part of the bumper.

PS: Also have the original one to give to some friends driving Model 3 :)