Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

@TeslaRoadTrip 2014 (Feb 15-17, 2014) - Dinner Event Signup & Details Available!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great event. Thanks to Aaron, Veronica, Lanny and all the organizers. This was my favorite of the pictures I took
adu4e2am.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392688087.578515.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392688087.578515.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 261
Aaron and team,

From the South Carolina attendee, a huge THANK YOU for organizing a great event! Truly enjoyed the time together and can't wait for next year's version. Now that we have buried the NY Times story with hundreds of successful Supercharger-enabled trips, a spring event with warmer weather is deserved! Thanks again for the great weekend.

Alan Buck - Google+ - Tesla Roadtrip 2014.  Not sure why Google added the snow,… Some of the better pictures would not upload, so here is the Google + photo album. (Yes, I used Google + only because the phone automatically backs up every photo and it is just easier that way.)

20140215_113419.jpg
20140216_073642.jpg
20140216_073856.jpg
20140216_081103-ERASER.jpg

Great event! Big thanks to all the organizers and volunteers. The nametags/lanyards were terrific. I'm glad I was able to squeeze this even in, even though I had to miss most of the events on Sunday. Here are some pictures from early Sunday:

TSLARDTrip2014-1.jpg
TSLARDTrip2014-2.jpg
TSLARDTrip2014-3.jpg
TSLARDTrip2014-4.jpg
TSLARDTrip2014-5.jpg
TSLARDTrip2014-6.jpg
TSLARDTrip2014-7.jpg
TSLARDTrip2014-8.jpg
TSLARDTrip2014-9.jpg
TSLARDTrip2014-10.jpg
TSLARDTrip2014-11.jpg
TSLARDTrip2014-12.jpg
TSLARDTrip2014-13.jpg
TSLARDTrip2014-14.jpg

Great pics, and great to meet you, Alan. You've got me nostalgic for Carolina Motorsports Park now after our conversation...got me wondering if I could pilot a Model S through 'the kink.' You know, for science. Don't tell my wife!

To all our GREAT @TeslaRoadTrip 2014 Organizing Committee Members and all of you GREAT owners that attended...

I think this photo truly embodies the spirit of the weekend and the passion we all share for our cars and helping future generations continue to enjoy this amazing planet....

MemBridgess01.png

Thank you all again for coming and we hope to see you all (and A LOT more) next year!

Stay tuned for information on the website we'll all be able to share the great photos and videos we took over the weekend!

Aaron

How many cars did you guys have for the drive?

bhuwan

At least 60 for the drive to the capitol and then the scenic drive down to Mt. Vernon, VA -- it was AMAZING to see such a long line of cars!

Aaron

- - - Updated - - -

JD Taylor's YouTube video of the staging and drive to the Capitol!

Aaron

Last edited by a moderator:
@TeslaRoadTrip 2014 – Road to DC

I spent an awesome Sunday with many members for the TMC and the organizers of the @TeslaRoadTrip 2014 – “All Superchargers Lead to DC”. Here is a video I created of the trip from Arlington, VA to the DC Capital. I am already looking forward to next year's event :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The Definition of a Passionate Tesla Owner - @TeslaRoadTrip 2014

All -

Words can't express the passion I saw this weekend - but a couple of photos can!

15 States represented - 25,109 combined miles driven.... Thanks everyone for an *Amazing* Weekend!

@TeslaRoadTrip 2014 - All Superchargers Lead to DC:
(Photos taken by: John Davis)
i-GQ3VPF8-X3.jpg

i-3hrKfZW-X3.jpg

Aaron

John Davis - Photographer
http://www.daviscustomdigital.com

All -

Words can't express the passion I saw this weekend - but a couple of photos can!

15 States represented - 25,109 combined miles driven.... Thanks everyone for an *Amazing* Weekend!

@TeslaRoadTrip 2014 - All Superchargers Lead to DC:
(Photos taken by: John Davis)

Aaron

John Davis - Photographer
http://www.daviscustomdigital.com

Excellent photos by John. Great event, awesome weekend! Thank you and the whole @TeslaRoadTrip team!

PS: I also tweeted the same photo, giving "from @TeslaRoadTrip" credit, should have put John's name there too (did that on a reply). People seem love it.