Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

@TeslaRoadTrip 2015 - "Reach the Beach" - April 17th-19th, 2015

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking at the sign-up form, just a few questions:

The odometer reading, for me at least, is going to be drastically different from today vs April. So I assume if you are looking for statistics here, you will want to maybe get an updated count from everyone when they show up?

Second, I assume for the longest road trip you want 1-way right? Not that it matters too much for mine since some of you guys have gone coast to coast and I can't compete with that one. :p But I am quite proud of my 900+ mile trip to Florida :D

Any word yet on who the guest speaker for this year will be? Or will that end up being a surprise like last year?

Thanks again! Looking forward to coming.

chickensevil

Odometer reading as of right now would be best. We will try and update everyone at the event. Longest road trip should be round trip. We will have Will Nicholas at the event again this year and he is working on getting an additional guest speaker (not Elon!), so I can't say anything yet.

For everyone else, the wiki (2nd post in this thread) will be update about 9pm tonight with a link to the agenda and registration for those that didn't pre-register!

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Aaron

Looking at the sign-up form, just a few questions:

The odometer reading, for me at least, is going to be drastically different from today vs April. So I assume if you are looking for statistics here, you will want to maybe get an updated count from everyone when they show up?

Second, I assume for the longest road trip you want 1-way right? Not that it matters too much for mine since some of you guys have gone coast to coast and I can't compete with that one. :p But I am quite proud of my 900+ mile trip to Florida :D

Any word yet on who the guest speaker for this year will be? Or will that end up being a surprise like last year?

Thanks again! Looking forward to coming.

Good evening all!

The WIKI (2nd post in this thread) has now been updated with information and links to register for @TeslaRoadTrip 2015 - Reach the Beach!

I hope you can join us!

Aaron

TRT2015.jpg

chickensevil

Odometer reading as of right now would be best. We will try and update everyone at the event. Longest road trip should be round trip. We will have Will Nicholas at the event again this year and he is working on getting an additional guest speaker (not Elon!), so I can't say anything yet.

For everyone else, the wiki (2nd post in this thread) will be update about 9pm tonight with a link to the agenda and registration for those that didn't pre-register!

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Aaron

Ah well, screwed that one up.

Glad to see Will making a return! He was also at the Tesla meets Tesla event as a guest speaker which was really awesome! He is like our East Coast spokesperson :D I guess we will settle for JB :D :D :D I kid, of course... but seriously JB would be awesome (A guy can dream)

Ah well, screwed that one up.

Glad to see Will making a return! He was also at the Tesla meets Tesla event as a guest speaker which was really awesome! He is like our East Coast spokesperson :D I guess we will settle for JB :D :D :D I kid, of course... but seriously JB would be awesome (A guy can dream)

PM me your longest round trip mileage (and total if you like) and I can update the database....

Aaron

Great news/update! Figured out how to make going work. Sadly this means the wife/kid will be staying home-- but I'll be there. Going to attend the entire event more or less, so I should arrive Friday by dinner time, and will leave Sunday after breakfast. Just registered, about to go send my PayPal funds right now. YAY!!!

Nicoletta, you still going from Chicago? Anyone else WEST of Cleveland, Ohio that is passing through the Macedonia, OH S/C and want to caravan? I'm flexible on my Ohio departure time Friday, and would love to accommodate a caravan that includes anyone who wants to tag along from this area.