Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

@TeslaRoadTrip 2016 - "The Future Meets the Past" - May 14-15th - Williamsburg VA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All -

Our official logo and car decal for the event!

TRT2016DecalOutline.png

Aaron

I'm a MX reservation holder and a long-time stalker of the Model S with several test drives under my belt. But I can't decide on the MX vs MS until my MX test drive scheduled for 3/13 in Vienna. Meanwhile, would you allow a 'wanna-be' to show up driving his wife's Volt? :cool:

I'm a MX reservation holder and a long-time stalker of the Model S with several test drives under my belt. But I can't decide on the MX vs MS until my MX test drive scheduled for 3/13 in Vienna. Meanwhile, would you allow a 'wanna-be' to show up driving his wife's Volt? :cool:

Sounds like you're an imminent Tesla owner... Please feel free to sign up and come to the event :)

Aaron

Looks wonderful, thanks for your energy Aaron!
is it possible to participate if we stay with local friends rather than at Kingsmill?

Of course.... We're not going to force you to stay at Kingsmill. Guards at the front gate will be aware of our event, so you'll be able to enter Kingsmill by stating your part of the TeslaRoadTrip event. You'll still need to register and pay to attend the event - just visit our website for more information and registration: http://teslaroadtrip.org

And for those of you that want to bring pets, we have a room block at another hotel nearby that is pet friendly - just contact me via PM here on TMC and I'll provide you with the information.

Aaron

Chelsea Sexton

All -

I am so pleased to announce that Chelsea Sexton, one of our favorite EV advocates who played a big role in the 2006 Documentary, "Who Killed the Electric Car" will be a guest at this years @TeslaRoadTrip event in Williamsburg, VA!

If you'd like to meet and speak with her, you can! Sign up for @TeslaRoadTrip 2016 - The Future Meets the Past! Early bird registration ends March 31st, so lock in your discount on registration now!

Aaron

We're pleased to announce that we'll be doing a drawing for a free lighted rear applique at the Williamsburg event. Anyone attending or anyone who has placed an order before May 13 will qualify. We'll also have several on hand for demonstrations of the light effects. This is our way of expressing gratitude to Tesla Road Trip for organizing these great events.

Of course.... We're not going to force you to stay at Kingsmill. Guards at the front gate will be aware of our event, so you'll be able to enter Kingsmill by stating your part of the TeslaRoadTrip event. You'll still need to register and pay to attend the event - just visit our website for more information and registration: TeslaRoadTrip.org | Traveling the country in your Tesla Vehicle

And for those of you that want to bring pets, we have a room block at another hotel nearby that is pet friendly - just contact me via PM here on TMC and I'll provide you with the information.

Aaron

Aaron -- Sorry to say we can't get to the big event this year. Our son returns home from college just a day or two before, and he doesn't want to hang out in Billsburg that weekend! :mad:

All -

2 Weeks left to take advantage of early bird registration and pricing for @TeslaRoadTrip 2016 - please join us...
This year will be really special!

TeslaRoadTrip.org | Traveling the country in your Tesla Vehicle
Aaron,
Do you send us the rally numbers? I got a confirmation from PayPal, but not from TRT. Just want to make sure my registration went through. Also, can I change the name of one my guests? Pls pm me. Thank you! Look forward to seeing everyone.
Claire

Aaron,
Do you send us the rally numbers? I got a confirmation from PayPal, but not from TRT. Just want to make sure my registration went through. Also, can I change the name of one my guests? Pls pm me. Thank you! Look forward to seeing everyone.
Claire

Claire

I see your registration and payment. We're delighted to have you come!

For people who ordered car decal sets, we will be mailing the rally numbers with the decals. I see you didn't order the decal set, so your rally numbers will be with your registration packet when you check in at the event.

Aaron