Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla's 2021 center console trays

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone compared the trays that Tesla sell in their shop to the ones sold by Abstract Ocean or Amazon? If so which do you like better?

The ones from Tesla look simpler and are less expensive, but maybe nicer quality. Are those extra dividers on the Amazon trays useful?

Thanks in advance.

Has anyone compared the trays that Tesla sell in their shop to the ones sold by Abstract Ocean or Amazon? If so which do you like better?

The ones from Tesla look simpler and are less expensive, but maybe nicer quality. Are those extra dividers on the Amazon trays useful?

Thanks in advance.

I purchased the Abstract Ocean tray, and then about two weeks later Tesla released theirs.

I much prefer the Tesla trays. The Abstract Ocean one is nice, I just really don't need all those extra dividers and you get 2-for-1 with the Tesla trays. I'm just not one to keep a lot of junk in my car.

If you need all those extra dividers and keep a lot of small stuff in there, the Tesla tray may not help much.

Tim

Reactions: zpaul
Do the Tesla trays slide fore and aft in the console? They appear to but, it is not totally clear.
thanks
ed...
Anxiously awaiting my Model 3 extended range
Sorry for the superfluous post - I just saw the answer to my question in another thread.
thanks
ed...

I purchased the Abstract Ocean tray, and then about two weeks later Tesla released theirs.

I much prefer the Tesla trays
Thanks for your advice. Abstract is sold out, so bought the Tesla tray
Is the an armrest organizer that you’d recommend (trying to spend so my anticipated gas savings as soon as possible :))

I got my tray from RPM Tesla and didn't really like them for me it was to many compartments like your link to Amazon.

Got Tesla ones and I like them a lot since it only one divider. Wo carries change this days?

I have the Carwiner for the front tray from Amazon and I really like it. I do like the fact that there is a compartment for change (or at least that's what I use the little on in the front / left for) vs just a couple of big compartments. I don't really need the one under the armrest. I just keep baby wipes and some napkins in there.

For the owners who bought the OEM Telsa tray, does the front tront slide too easily on the rails when accelerating? The one Amazon unit was great but now it's just annoying sliding all the time during acceleration/braking.

Looks like the Tesla Shop is not carrying the OEM trays for the “pre-refreshed” center console 2021 Model Y anymore. Any ideas on where a guy can buy one or a close copy? Would prefer simplicity and not many dividers.
Digging this up..

Was there ever a Tesla OEM centre console tray(s) for pre-refresh cars? I've already got one pull out tray for the rear bit, supplied with the car, but the cavenous front part of the centre console I don't have anything for. I've tried fitting 3rd party ones but they're all a bit rubbish in their own way (I don't want or need coin slots, etc)