Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Teslas and Coffee!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

Most, if not all of you, are familiar with cars and coffee, yes? For the very few who haven't heard of it yet, almost every weekend, there are car people meeting for an early morning coffee showing off their shiny machines and revving the 8-cylinder engines until there’s not a dry eye in the room.

I always liked the scene as it gives folks the chance to share their passion with others, ask questions and just be social.

However, so far, there’s not been a similar event on L.A.’s westside for Tesla vehicles. Since there’s no engine revving and no blinged-out exhaust systems, Teslas don’t lend themselves to showboating when standing still. They become most impressive when driven!

But, since the Tesla community is growing by leaps and bounds and people often have questions about the cars and their technology, I have decided to create an event for everybody to share in their joy and passion about electric vehicles.

If you’re already driving an EV or are interested in what all the fuss is about, why don’t you stop by on this upcoming Saturday, May 11th in Santa Monica and say Hello!

This will be our first ‘Teslas and Coffee’ event – I am planning on doing it every other Saturday.

Here is the link to the details. PM me with any questions or ideas!

Teslas and Coffee
teslas_and_coffee_small.jpg

• Love
Reactions: JasontheBeaver
I am looking forward to meeting some fellow Tesla owners on Saturday. Come anytime between 8 and 10AM. The address is 2461 Santa Monica Blvd in Santa Monica, CA. I'll be there a little early. Parking is in the parking lot right in front of the Starbucks. The manager told me that Saturday mornings are usually very quiet, not much traffic. Perfect for a chat and a coffee! Yesterday, I got some aftermarket wheels for my X and am excited to hear what my fellow Teslarati think! Go easy on me please ;) See you Saturday!
Clemens
2019-05-08 17.36.57.jpg

• Love
Reactions: JasontheBeaver
Absolutely! For now, I am planning on every other Saturday. Should the response be light, I might switch to once a month, we'll see. Check back with me before you decide to come to get the latest schedule. Greetings to Florida!!