Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla's don't like Deer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now 2.5 months since My M3 went in for bodywork repairs, at one point Tesla apparently had no Headlights in stock in Europe. The latest non-update last week was that the new European Maps were updating and 'were taking ages'. I called the Bodyshop this morning and was advised that someone would call me back, they didn't.

They also let the Battery run down to less than 2% over the Weekend which we all know is not a good thing.

I've raised what amounts to a Customer Complaint on their Website, we'll see what happens.

They also let the Battery run down to less than 2% over the Weekend which we all know is not a good thing.

Yes, it's definitely not what you want to see but there's no panic unless it's regular and/or left in that state for a long time. (There is actually an upside because it gives the BMS an opportunity to sense where the lower end of the pack is and then enables it to give you a slightly more accurate representation of true capacity.)

I get that but it's a worry when your cherished possession is sending you Critical Battery Alerts and you can't do anything about it. They did charge it on Monday morning so I guess someone realised what was going on.

Now 2.5 months since My M3 went in for bodywork repairs, at one point Tesla apparently had no Headlights in stock in Europe. The latest non-update last week was that the new European Maps were updating and 'were taking ages'. I called the Bodyshop this morning and was advised that someone would call me back, they didn't.

I've raised what amounts to a Customer Complaint on their Website, we'll see what happens.
Have you tried emailing [email protected]? (Not bosdyshopsupport) They replied to me within a day, some of my tracking #'s were wrong on the email, some parts are still stuck in customs.

I get that but it's a worry when your cherished possession is sending you Critical Battery Alerts and you can't do anything about it. They did charge it on Monday morning so I guess someone realised what was going on.
They were pretty good when I had mine in to fix some chips. Car was charging when I picked it up. Then again mine was only in a few days.

Got my Car back today a day and a half after logging what was in effect a Customer Complaint, funny that. On the plus side Mitchell and Inglis have done a fabulous job of the repair which is in effect perfect, if your Car ends up in their care you can rest easy.
Final update as my repair took longer than 7 days Direct Line have sent me a cheque for £70, not really that much of a consolation got being without my car but they also paid for the Hire Car for 2 and a half months.

All in all +1 for Direct Line Competitive Insurance Quote (in my case) perfect if delayed repair and £70 to the good !

Reactions: init6
Final update as my repair took longer than 7 days Direct Line have sent me a cheque for £70, not really that much of a consolation got being without my car but they also paid for the Hire Car for 2 and a half months.

All in all +1 for Direct Line Competitive Insurance Quote (in my case) perfect if delayed repair and £70 to the good !
What does the deer get? :)