Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla's for sale in Europe

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From suxxer's 2nd link this one

http://www.autoscout24.eu/Details.aspx?id=v32fmwnfshsd

Is the first used version 2.5 I've seen for sale anywhere, quite a find. It's a sport, has a hardtop, but not sure what other options. Also, the color is listed as "Blue metallic" and somehow to me looks darker than Electric Blue (so custom paint as well?). Pretty much brand new and listed at 105,000 Euros. What would that car run new in Europe?

(now I also noticed it has the Infotainment system as well....)

Update: okay, I finally found this car, I knew I'd seen it somewhere before on this forum. Look at this one:

Random Roadster Sightings

Note the photos showing the inside of the trunk in the listing, the Gran Turismo decal on the PEM tips it off.... I love that color whatever it is!

Last edited:
Is the first used version 2.5 I've seen for sale anywhere, quite a find. It's a sport, has a hardtop, but not sure what other options. Also, the color is listed as "Blue metallic" and somehow to me looks darker than Electric Blue (so custom paint as well?). Pretty much brand new and listed at 105,000 Euros. What would that car run new in Europe?

And it's on sale for ages - i think its there for 3+ months now...
Seems to be a Sport, Non-Carbon, Navigation, Std. Seats Roadster. So its around 110-120k Euro new - that's almost the price they ask for it.